Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day


I am so grateful for the wonderful Fathers in my life, especially Chad! He is the most amazing Dad to our little Lucy!

A Simple gift for Dad, Lucy's footprints!


Lucy wasn't very cooperative during the photo-shoot, kinda grumpy actually...

This year we spent the weekend in Idaho, all of my siblings but one brother were there! It was so much fun! We spent the time fishing, eating, talking, shooting, eating, talking, face painting, playing games.. haha! :) I Love spending time with family!

 All the kids lined up with Dad. This was a game he played when he was little and loved;
find the money in the hay! :)

 At David and Cheri's new house with  the Gibbons cousins :)
 Lucy SUPER excited to play soccer! hahaha!



 David and Cheri have this amazing door on their shop/garage, I could NOT 
resist taking a few photos by it ;)


Love my Family! So grateful for the wonderful men in my life! 
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment