Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family Pictures

Its that time of year again, when you start thinking of the Holidays and sending out Christmas cards. I actually really love this time of year! I'm already getting excited thinking about eating Turkey and wrapping presents. I even have a pile of presents started in our basement ;) And I have been waiting to do our pictures so I could start designing our card :)

Stacy took our family pictures this past weekend! She did an amazing job! We started outside but the rain pushed us in and we ended with a great indoor shoot!

I was SOOO excited to discover this old bus in a field not
far from our house! It was the perfect backdrop :)



I love my family!!!!!



 She's my best little buddy :)

 My handsome Hubby :)








Hahah! Love this funny smile of Lucy that Stacy was able to capture :)


Our Sweet Baby girl.....



Can you tell she is the center of our lives?
We love how these turned out!!!!!!!! We did a few Christmas specific pictures as well, but you will have to wait to see those! ;) I love my little family so much! I am so blessed to spend each day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment